While praying for one another happens in the most compassionate and meaningful form face-to-face, this is a place to share prayer requests with the church body as a whole.
Click the SHARE YOUR PRAYER REQUEST box below to have prayer requests posted to the wall for the church body to pray for and encourage you.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Pray that I would use much wisdom in handling some leadership decisions and manage relationships
Received: March 5, 2021
Prayer with me for my eldest daughter. Her mother may pass within the next 24- 48 hours. She is doing her best to prepare herself but she was the main caregiver during this ordeal and I am concerned that it will hit her harder than she expects.
Prayer that she finds comfort in the fact that she did all she could and ultimately it was the Lord's call. Prayer that she finds a way to accept God's decision. Prayer that she finds peace through acknowledgement and acceptance of the role of the Holy Spirit. Prayer that those around her will recognize that she needs to be comforted and give her the support she needs during the grieving process.
Received: February 27, 2021
I would like to pray for trust, understanding, wisdom and guidance. I'm a emotional roller coaster damaged.
Received: January 17, 2021
Hi, would you and your team please pray for our daughter (young adult):
• Suffering from severe depression and anxiety. Pray for permanent healing and restoration.
• Pray for permanent removal of desire of alcohol. Pray that she will overcome her eating disorder and start to eat healthy to improve her health and well-being.
• Pray for permanent removal of a rebellious and disobedient spirit, ungodly influences by non-Christian “friends”. Pray for conviction, repentance and transformation; and that she will seek the Lord eagerly, sincerely and urgently. Pray that she will not seek to leave home to be on her own.
• Pray that the Lord will draw her close to Him. Pray that she will seek and meet godly Christian friends and get involved with godly activities, and seek to live a godly life.
• Pray that the Lord will bless her with godly wisdom, understanding and maturity. Pray that she will make wise and godly choices. Pray that she will see and appreciate how the Lord has blessed her.
Please pardon me for being discrete and thank you very much for praying with and for us. God’s blessing!