While praying for one another happens in the most compassionate and meaningful form face-to-face, this is a place to share prayer requests with the church body as a whole.
Click the SHARE YOUR PRAYER REQUEST box below to have prayer requests posted to the wall for the church body to pray for and encourage you.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
Please pray for a full recovery for my God son Caleb who was admitted to hospital with a rear disease. Pray that God will overshadow his entire being with His blood and comfort his parents at this time.
Received: July 14, 2017
Heavenly father forgive all our sins (me, daughter, husband), Deliver us from all the devil’s chain and heal our mind-body-soul. Control my husband's anger, convict him to confess his sin, Destroy all evil plans. Keep my daughter healthy-happy, help her in study, give her knowledge-wisdom, protect us from all evil-infection-illness, Protect me at my job place. Provide me finance, THANK YOU. Amen
Received: July 6, 2017
Please pray for me and my many female friends who are trusting God for a mate.
Received: July 4, 2017
Prayer for deliverance for my family and prayer against demonic oppression in my household.
Received: July 4, 2017
1. Pray that I will stay focus on God and not only on the tasks associated with church planting
2. Pray for my family as we transition from Canada to Barbados to engage in church planting
3. Pray for the unity of the core group in Barbados
Received: June 30, 2017
Please pray for God to give our family increasing opportunities to witness for Christ by sharing the good news of the Gospel. Pray for open doors in the weeks ahead!
Received: June 28, 2017
For Sheryl who is in the hospital recovering after being attacked & beaten while running in Barbados.
Received: June 27, 2017
Please pray for the family and friends of my former classmate who lost his life in the most unfortunate way. He suffered from mental illness. I also kindly ask for prayers for persons struggling with mental illness as well as for their families. Thank You.
Received: June 26, 2017
Please pray that Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith in God through Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by grace only,
* the Church in the USA, Canada – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church--Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry—for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray God's will and wisdom for me and my family; I ask God for great wisdom in school for Daniel, and for Edmund’s work situation, for Dorothy and Peter (also God's direction for his life) and Ann (Ann needs a husband),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Received: June 24, 2017
I have a nursing school entrance exam tomorrow. Please pray for calm nerves and knowledge to pass the test and get into nursing school.