This semester (September to December 2021), the focus of our Small Groups will be on Systematic Theology.
Members are encouraged to engage the weekly Pulpit Curriculum on their own and we encourage you to make efforts outside of small group meetings to bring the concepts of the Pulpit Curriculum to the fore.
God doesn’t call every Christian to go off to seminary, but there are certain matters of doctrine – that is, the church’s teaching – that every Christian simply must know. Theology is important because what we believe affects how we live. Each week, guiding notes for the Systematic Theology topic being examined will be uploaded here. Click the links below to get started.
- 5th – 11th | Introduction to Systematic Theology
- 12th – 18th | Bibliology (The Study of the Bible) – SCAN the Scriptures
- 19th – 25th | Theology Proper (The Attributes of God pt. 1)
- 3rd – 9th | Theology Proper (The Attributes of God pt. 2)
- 10th – 16th | Theology Proper (The Trinity)
- 17th – 23rd | Christology (The Study of Christ)
- 1st – 6th | Pneumatology (The Study of the Holy Spirit)
- 7th – 13th | Angelology (The Study of Angels)
- 14th – 20th | Anthropology (The Study of Man)