This semester (September to December 2021), the focus of our Small Groups will be on Systematic Theology.
Members are encouraged to engage the weekly Pulpit Curriculum on their own and we encourage you to make efforts outside of small group meetings to bring the concepts of the Pulpit Curriculum to the fore.
God doesn’t call every Christian to go off to seminary, but there are certain matters of doctrine – that is, the church’s teaching – that every Christian simply must know. Theology is important because what we believe affects how we live. Guiding notes for each Systematic Theology topic being examined will be uploaded here. These are intended to provide a basic introduction to each topic. Click the links below to get started.
- Introduction to Systematic Theology
- Bibliology (The Study of the Bible) – SCAN the Scriptures
- Theology Proper (The Attributes of God pt. 1)
- Theology Proper (The Attributes of God pt. 2)
- Theology Proper (The Trinity) | 1-page guide | Helpful videos: 1, 2, 3, 4
- Christology (The Study of Christ) | Quiz | Helpful videos: 1, 2
- Pneumatology (The Study of the Holy Spirit)
- Angelology (The Study of Angels)
- Anthropology (The Study of Man)
- Hamartiology (The Study of Sin)
- Soteriology (The Study of Salvation)
- Ecclesiology (The Study of the Church)
- Eschatology (The Study of Last Things)